Re: Keep Forgetting Attachments!

* M. Fioretti (mfioretti@xxxxxxxxx) [040616 14:19]:
> On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 18:56:17 PM +0000, Bennett Todd (bet@xxxxxxxxx)
> wrote:
> > 2004-06-16T18:36:20 The Doctor What:
> > > Okay, I have a problem:
> > >
> > > I'll write an email, mention an attachment and then send the email
> > > without attaching the file in question.
> >
> > I have the same problem, chronically.
> >
> > > I have a possible solution:
> > >
> > > Have mutt check for the work attachment or attached and then prompt
> > > the user "Do you need to attach a file?" immediately after exiting
> > > edit mode.
>
> The emacs mode for mutt already does the same thing.

What's emacs mode for mutt?  I prefer emacs for coding, but I use
vim for email.  The 'gc' command and such is much too useful. :-)

Ciao!

--
Fact #39
  Post-delivery reviews (some call them \x{201C}retrospectives\x{201D} ) are

The Doctor What: Da Man                          http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat *at* gerf *dot* org                                        KF6VNC