Re: Keep Forgetting Attachments!

* The Doctor What (list.mutt-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [040617 12:13]:
> * Joshua Crawford (mortarn_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx) [040617 06:59]:
> > From TFM:
> >
> >   2.4.1.  Editing the message header
> >
> >   When editing the header of your outgoing message, there are a couple
> >   of special features available.
> >
> > [...]
> >
> >   You can also attach files to your message by specifying
> >   Attach: filename  [ description ]
> >   where filename is the file to attach and description is an optional
> >   string to use as the description of the attached file.
> >
> > [...]
> >
> >   Also see `edit_headers''.
>
> Genius! I had no idea!  Cool!

Well, I have one problem.  Without mutt doing it, then I have to
remember the path to the file.  Also, is the filename relative to my
home directory, current directory, or what.  Will it accept ~
notation?

I would ask two things:
1) Maybe mutt could catch the header "Attach: ask" and then go
through a screen to ask for the attachment (as if I had pressed 'a'
after exiting the browser).

2) Anyone have a macro for vim to generate this header?

Ciao!

--
A child of five could understand this. fetch me a child of five.
        -- Groucho Marx

The Doctor What: "What, Doctor What"             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat *at* gerf *dot* org                                        KF6VNC