Re: Using mutt with remote IMAP and local mailboxes

* David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [14-06-2004 10:17]:

> On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 10:54:48AM EDT, Chris Green wrote:
>
> > Can I for example:-
> >     Have a directory/mailbox display of both local and remote
> >     mailboxes at the same time?
>
> no

The Mailboxes browser shows all mailboxes defined by the $mailboxes
command(s), both remote and local.

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

MISS, n.  The title with which we brand unmarried women to indicate
that they are in the market.  Miss, Missis (Mrs.) and Mister (Mr.) are
the three most distinctly disagreeable words in the language, in sound
and sense.  Two are corruptions of Mistress, the other of Master.
-Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"