Re: selective smart host/sendmail choice

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 07:01:42PM -0400, Alexy Khrabrov wrote:
:
: I run all my stuff off a dynamic IP, including sendmail.  Some sites
: block the dynamic IP range, most don't.  For those which do, I resend
: the mail using another sendmail program, with submit.cf configured to
: use a smart host which is not blacklisted.
:
: Is there an easy way to resend such mail from mutt, i.e.
: selectively choose the sendmail program per post?

You could always install ssmtp or nullmailer to act as a simple relay
instead of reconfiguring Sendmail all the time.