Re: Many addresses many imap box's and sending mail.

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 02:36:15AM EDT, Dan Hunt wrote:

> Would you please point me to the correct documentation for this:
> imap://username@imapserver/ -F ~/muttrc gets me into my
> various IPS mailbox's but I cannot seem to understand how to get my
> "from" address working properly.

Mutt gives you a lot more power than simply making your "from" address
"working properly."  You can do some rather funky stuff with hooks,
separate RC files, variables, and much other stuff.  I'd suggest starting
out by reading about the "my_hdr" command to start, and then moving on
to the "from" variable.

HTH,
 - Dave

Please visit this link: