Re: selective smart host/sendmail choice

* Alexy Khrabrov <braver@xxxxxxxxx> [2004-06-09 19:01 -0400]:
> I run all my stuff off a dynamic IP, including sendmail.  Some sites
> block the dynamic IP range, most don't.  For those which do, I resend
> the mail using another sendmail program, with submit.cf configured to
> use a smart host which is not blacklisted.
>
> Is there an easy way to resend such mail from mutt, i.e.
> selectively choose the sendmail program per post?

You can set $sendmail with a macro or using hooks. But you should use
your mailertable (a sendmail feature), you just have to add one line
per site:

site.which.blocks.you   smtp:your.smarthost

I'm not sure, perhaps you have to write [your.smarthost]. Perhaps you
must enable this feature first, and you will have to make a map from
this file, but I can't recall how to do that now (I think, I should go
to bed).

HTH,
Nicolas