Re: sent all the postponed messages with one command

* René Clerc <rene@xxxxxxxx> [2004-05-04 19:32]:
> * Vlad Ghitulescu <Vlad.Linux@xxxxxx> [04-05-2004 15:37]:
>
> > Ok, but this does still does not change the problem: I can tag all the
> > messages from ~/postponed and move them all in a new folder ~/outbox
> > :-) ...  and then go to this folder to sent them all at once ... but
> > how to sent many meessages with one command?
>
> What I was trying to say, it's not really mutt's job to send a bunch of
> e-mail drafts at once.  If I'm done writing an e-mail, I send it.
> Whether it's being put on the line immediately, is the MTA's job, not
> mutt's.  If I'm *not* done writing an e-mail, I postpone the e-mail.
> Later, when I recall it, I can finish the message, and send it then.
Ok, I thing, I've got it.
I'm not online all the time, that is my problem. I check my mails and
cut the connection.
I answer than the mails (but in this time I'm not online anymore), and
then press q (for postponed) and not y (for imediately send), because my
connection is cut to this time.
Is this wrong?

> A possible solution could be to tag the messages you want to send, press
> tag-prefix, and then <resend-message> (bound to esc-e).  This will, one
> by one, open the message for finishing and drop you in the compose menu.
> Try it, it may suit your needs..
Ok, I'll try.
Thank you for your patience :-)

> --