Re: sent all the postponed messages with one command

* Vlad Ghitulescu <Vlad.Linux@xxxxxx> [04-05-2004 15:37]:

> Ok, but this does still does not change the problem: I can tag all the
> messages from ~/postponed and move them all in a new folder ~/outbox
> :-) ...  and then go to this folder to sent them all at once ... but
> how to sent many meessages with one command?

What I was trying to say, it's not really mutt's job to send a bunch of
e-mail drafts at once.  If I'm done writing an e-mail, I send it.
Whether it's being put on the line immediately, is the MTA's job, not
mutt's.  If I'm *not* done writing an e-mail, I postpone the e-mail.
Later, when I recall it, I can finish the message, and send it then.

A possible solution could be to tag the messages you want to send, press
tag-prefix, and then <resend-message> (bound to esc-e).  This will, one
by one, open the message for finishing and drop you in the compose menu.
Try it, it may suit your needs..

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

God is de stopverf van de wetenschap.