Attachments save dir macro

Hi folks,

I've been using the following macro to quickly select a dir for saving
attachments:

macro   attach  S       <save-entry><bol>~/attachments/<eol> \
                                "save to attachments directory"

as was described here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/mutt-users@xxxxxxxx/msg31675.html

However, I'm seeing that when this macro is used with more than one
(tagged) attachment and the tag-prefix function (";"), it only prepends
the directory name for the _first_ attachment, and not for all of them.
So, I end up still having to type in the dir manually for all but the
first attachment.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there no way around this?  Quoting from
the URL above:

"you can tag-entry ('t') all the parts you want to save and then use the
tag-prefix (';') command before you use save-entry ('s'); mutt will prompt
you before saving each "entry" (attachment/file/part), and the macro will
add the selected path automatically."

Shouldn't it add the path for each tagged attachment?

Thanks for any help.