Re: Attachments save dir macro

jamesb-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jim Breton) writes:

>However, I'm seeing that when this macro is used with more than one
>(tagged) attachment and the tag-prefix function (";"), it only prepends
>the directory name for the _first_ attachment, and not for all of them.
>So, I end up still having to type in the dir manually for all but the
>first attachment.

>Am I doing something wrong, or is there no way around this?

I believe you are seeing the expected behavior: tag-prefix does not play
well with macros. I wrote a patch against mutt-1.4.x (also seems to apply,
at least for me, to the 1.5.x's of last year) to address this issue:

    ftp://ftp.sonic.net/pub/users/enrico/mutt/patch-1.4.gpz.tagged-macros.2
--
G. Paul Ziemba  paul+usenetsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FreeBSD unix: