Operating System

In the past I have had Operating system and a message set in the
headers. What are the variables to use for operating system say using
uname -sr and a message of my choice?
--
Chad Young (a.k.a Skidley)
Registered Linux User 195191

In Texas, the answer was "What's a shortage?"
In Poland, the answer was "What's meat?"
In the Soviet Union, the answer was "What's an opinion?"
In New York City, the answer was "What's excuse me?"