Re: How to see verbose when sendmail

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 09:05:44PM +0200, Christoph Berg wrote:
> From: Christoph Berg <cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: Tony <tony.wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: Mutt Users <mutt-users@xxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: How to see verbose when sendmail
> Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:05:44 +0200
>       Mutt Users <mutt-users@xxxxxxxx>
>
> Re: Tony in <20040415060645.GA11208@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > I want to know that how to see the verbose information(emitting by the
> > sendmail process) when I press "y" to send a mail?
>
> Check the manual about $sendmail_wait. There's also a note about output
> from the sendmail process.
>
> > Any idea please reply me directly or cc to my mail address, for the last
> > mail I received from this list was Sep 2003.
>
> Please fix your "subscribe" and "lists" entries in your muttrc, your MFT
> header explicitely requests *no* Cc.
>
> Christoph

Hi Christoph,

Thank you very much for you reply! I re-subscribe the list now.

I know there is a $sendmail_wait variable, and it's value set to "0" by
default, but when I press "Y" to send a mail, it just shows "Sending
message ..." in status bar but not the verbose info that ssmtp emitting.

Regards,
Tony