Using mutt for MMDF to mbox conversion -- problem!

Hi all,

I have some MMDF mailboxes, on a remote mailserver.  Since the IMAP
server doesn't know how to handle those, I figured to convert them to
mbox, which the server does know how to handle.

And why not use my favorite e-mail program to do so..  Opening the
mailbox in mutt goes fine.  I made sure $mbox_type is set to 'mbox',
saved all mesages to a new folder and quit mutt.

However, mutt -f <new_folder> gives me back less messages!  Inspection
learns that some messages are concatenated;  apparently, some From_
headers were not written.  I find this very strange (because on MMDF,
mutt was able to seperately identify the messages.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?  If this is a mutt problem, I'll be
glad to help track down the problem (provided, of course, that someone
gives me a hint on how to convert my MMDF folders..)  ;-)

Thanks,

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off
your shoes.
-Mickey Mouse