Re: Just a question

E' inutile che tu faccia finta di nulla e ti guardi intorno, caro Mike M,
perche' ho le prove, il giovedì 01 aprile 2004, alle 09:33 hai scritto:

Hi. I posted last day but I mistake the address... confusion will be
my epitaph :-)
So...
"I'm an Italian Linux user, and I don't speak english very
well... but this is the only mutt-mailing list, and I must be
satisfied. ;-)
This is my first post here, so be patient with me!"

> > What about queueing mails on your local system to upload to the ISP's
> > smarthost when you go online?  I tend to write a lot of emails offline
> > and queue them.  Having a local MTA is useful for this too.
>
> nullmailer appears to be able to handle off-line queuing. I haven't
> tried it because I have broadband.  This from man nullmailer-send:

I use msmtp, it's very, very, *very* easy. If I can manage it, even a
dog can do it! It send by smtp, on-line and off-line. If I not
mistake, there are only two files - c.a 400 kb.

Arwan
--
MajaGlug: quando il Lug e' solo un pretesto - www.teppisti.it