Re: Number of Columns

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 09:32:03AM EST, Asif Iqbal wrote:

> Hi guys

Hey, Asif :-)

> I have two questions

I have only one answer: the fact that we've got many VI lovers here
doesn't give you a license to ask two VI questions here without even
marking the thread off-topic.  ("What do you mean it's off-topic!?!
VI is _the_ topic of the world!!!  How DARE you condemn me for asking
a VI question on a non-EMACS list!?!?!")

Sorry,
 - Dave

> 1. How do I increase the number of columns to view and edit? I am using
> vi as my editor
>
> 2. How do I get the cursor to start at the top when replying an email?
>
> Thanks for the help
> --
> Asif Iqbal
> PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu
> There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel