Re: [OT] My ISP's mail server bounces bounces

* René Clerc <rene@xxxxxxxx> [21-03-2004 14:50]:

> I've attached the "bounced bounce message" for reference.

Now I have..  sorry.

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

The truest visions of religion are illusions, which may be
partially realised by being resolutely believed.
-Reinhold Niebuhr