[OT] My ISP's mail server bounces bounces

Hi all,

The mail server I run at home, relays through my ISP's mail server.
This is necessary, because many servers on the web block the IP's of
this ISP's clients;  they are known to run open relay mail servers.

However, if my mail server wants to send out a bounce, this is
rejected by my ISP's mailserver, saying that relaying is not allowed.

I've attached the "bounced bounce message" for reference.

Perhaps needless to say, but if I send a "normal" e-mail to the
address to which the bounce was supposed to be delivered, this works
just fine.  My MTA is postfix.

Can anybody on this list tell me what's wrong, and if it's something I
can fix or my ISP has to fix?  Not that the latter is an option, since
officially, I'm not allowed to run any service on my box ;-)

I haven't asked this on the postfix list yet;  if I should, please let
me know..

Thanks,

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7