navigating in the index

Hi,

This is probably a no-brainer, but I couldn't see it in the
reference section of the manual.

When I'm in the index and press 'd' to mark a message for
deletion, I can't seem to be able to return the indictor to that
message if I then wish to undelete it. The 'j' and 'k' keys are
bound to next-undeleted and previous-undeleted, respectively.

I couldn't see a simple 'next-message' and 'previous-message'
command that I could map keys to.

Is there one, or an alternative answer? Ideally I'd like to map
my arrow keys to next-undeleted and previous-undeleted, and 'j'
and 'k' to next-message and previous-message. How can I do this?

Many thanks in advance,

--
Ian Partridge