Re: [offtopic] procmail help

On Tuesday 13 January 2004, at 21 h 56,
"Richard J. Cattien" <rc.foreign@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> So now ... where does procmail store mails which couldn't be delivered?

Second paragraph of procmailrc(5):

If processing falls  off the  end  of the rcfile, procmail will deliver the
mail to $DEFAULT.

And later:
                             May depend on your operating system. Also, could
have
                             been changed in /etc/procmailrc.
                             vvvvvvvvvv
       ORGMAIL               /var/mail/$LOGNAME
                             (Unless -m has  been  specified,  in
                             which case it is unset)

       DEFAULT               $ORGMAIL

I also strongly suggest to have a LOGFILE so you will know what happened.

> I really hope they are stored somewhere, and if they are saved, what
> need i to do do make procmail redeliver it?

After you fixed procmailrc:

formail -s procmail < $DEFAULT