Re: about pgp-signed messages

* David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2003-11-04]:
> On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 12:43:44PM -0500, Rouben Rostamian wrote:
> > On the other hand, I finds signed messages annoying.  I don't have
> > any of senders' public keys -- this is an international forum, after
> > all -- so pgp verification always fails.
>
> Well, you can set GPG to automatically fetch keys, or you can manually
> fetch keys you care about (which is what I do, with a handy little
> script).

Except that the automatic fetch stuff doesn't work from behind a
firewall.  Are there any mechanism for accessing keyservers through a
HTTP proxy (and for that matter, any keyservers that can be accessed in
that way)?  Or do people inside company firewalls have other solutions
to the problem?

--
Richard \\\ SuperH Core+Debug Architect /// .. At home ..
  P.    /// richard.curnow@xxxxxxxxxx  ///  rc@xxxxxxxxxx