Re: PGP and line endings

* David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 08:44:25AM +0100, Torsten Veller wrote:
>
> > So what can i do now? (I can decipher the message after decoding -- but
> > not automatically within mutt.)
>
> Here's a sneaky little trick: have your gpg.mutt script pipe everything
> through fromdos before going into the real gpg.  Anything without the CRs
> won't be affected, and anything with the CRs probably shouldn't have 'em.

I tried this without success. I added fromdos but maybe not at the
correct place? I have to change the %f to the corrected file?
Can anybody help me?

set pgp_verify_command="fromdos | /usr/bin/gpg   --no-verbose --quiet  --batch
--output - --verify %s %f"
set pgp_decrypt_command="fromdos | /usr/bin/gpg   --passphrase-fd 0
--no-verbose --quiet  --batch  --output - %f"

Are these commands used with inline pgp encrypted messages?

Why has mutt problems with CRLF in the message (which is base64
encoded) while gpg has none?

--
Regards
Torsten