HowTo set the Reply-To: for mailing lists automatically

Dear all,

I am subscribed to plenty of different mailing lists for which I
configured mutt appropriately.  However, I do not understand how I can
automate the settings for the Reply-To:-Field in an easy way.  So far,
I have for all mailing lists 'send-hook ~l my_hdr Reply-To:...' as
stated above.

Since I run my own mail server, I easily configured the
<dev_null@xxxxxxxxx> to be mapped on a 'relocated-table'-entry,
because if I have the Reply-To: set, I mean that I do not want to
have an answer privately addressed.

But, after having read a statement of Victor Duchovni in the Postfix
mailing list, I had the idea to set the Reply-To: to the mailing list
automatically.  But how?

I see various potential approaches listed in the reverse order of
preference:
- I could easily configure a macro for vim to set Reply-To: to the
  value of the mailing list -- this I could forget easily.
- I could write down a send-hook settting for each mailing list
  explicitely -- for this, I am too lazy if I have them all configured
  in 'subscribe'.
- I could create a shell script that would do the same job
  to wrap the editing -- there must be a more elegant solution to
  that.
- I would like to have a setting in my muttrc that would automate that
  procedure -- but this, I do not know how to achieve.

So, is there any solution to that problem?  If so, I would be more
than happy if you could share this information with me.  (Googling the
web for "Reply-To: mutt mailing list" did not lead me to solutions I
could really understand how to map to my problems.)

Thanks in advance.

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP?  <http://www.rawip.org>   |