Re: [Mutt] #3460: view-attachments menu "view-attach" command uses auto_view for all text attachments, even when a suitable interactive command is in the mailcap file. This is particularly bad for text/html attachments.

I'm not supporting any particular side either, but it would be nice if
it were possible to unauto_view types such as text/html - i.e., I don't
ever want to see the source of an HTML attachment unless I press T (view
as text) in the attachments menu.  (I tried, it doesn't work.)

On the other side, if you auto-view text/html (with something like
lynx) but set the alternative_order to not include text/html it works
the same way for the most part.

imc