Re: site updates

Hi,

* Brendan Cully wrote:
> On Thursday, 25 June 2009 at 14:03, William Yardley wrote:
> > Does Jeremy still maintain the main mutt.org site?
> >
> > It hasn't been updated for 1.5.20 release.
>
> I pinged him Monday. His response: "ack"
>
> I think that probably means he's busy.

I don't know if I said this publicly here yet, but I think it may be
good idea to have a tiny hg repo with the website that's automatically
rolled out from a checkout from time to time if that's possible (just
like the manual is on dev.mutt.org but that is handled differently from
mutt.org I assume).

Rocco