4b5326d8d2ee breaks viewing of text/html with needsterminal

Hi,

Since

changeset:   5906:4b5326d8d2ee
branch:      HEAD
parent:      5904:f40de578e8ed
user:        Rocco Rutte <pdmef@xxxxxxx>
date:        Wed Jun 17 18:02:19 2009 +0200
files:       UPDATING muttlib.c
Always display text/* parts inline, overrideable by auto_view. Closes #3246.

mailcap entries like

text/html; w3m -F -T text/html %s; nametemplate=%s.html; needsterminal

do not work anymore. When I do "auto_view text/html" html
attachments are *dumped* in the attach menu.

Am I overlooking something?

imho, I (like the reporter I have $implicit_autoview set) solved
the problem described in #3246 with according text/* entries at
the end of my mailcap file -- with the advantage that this
fallback was customizable (CRLF conversion etc.)

I don't really understand the rationale behind this patch. It
doesn't feel like an improvement.

But perhaps I've picked up wrong habits to circumvent the bug.

So, how can I make the above mailcap entry work again? Could
someone adjust my perspective?

thx

  Was heißt hier Dogma, ich bin Underdogma!
[ What the hell do you mean dogma, I am underdogma. ]
_F R E E_  _V I D E O S_  http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/
                          http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/index-en.html