[Mutt] #3093: query_command forgets full name

#3093: query_command forgets full name

 I'm using mutt's external query command. I recently switched from version
 1.5.13 (where everything
 related to the external query command worked fine) to version 1.5.18. With
 this version, mailing to an address obtained through the external query
 command does not longer include the full name of that person.

 For example, suppose the external query command prints (the 8 spaces in
 the 2nd line are in fact a tab)

 {{{
 114 entries in /home/wehr/PIM/data/addressbook ... 1 matching:
 john@xxxxxxxxxxx        John Doe
 }}}

 Then, in version 1.5.13, the mail address used is "John Doe
 <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>". But with 1.5.18, the address is simply
 "john@xxxxxxxxxxx".

 This bug should be fixed.

--