Re: [Mutt] #2897: message counts in mailbox view all zero (IMAP,

#2897: message counts in mailbox view all zero (IMAP, courier)

Comment (by sideshowbarker):

 So I finally got around to trying the patch. Bad news is that it doesn't
 have any effect at all in my environment. Neither does the proposed
 workaround of including the full imap URLs in my mailboxes list.

 And it's now been more than one year since this regression was originally
 introduced (by the revision 5052 "Add hook for proper IMAP unseen count in
 mailbox browser" change)

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2897#comment:17>