Re: [Mutt] #3093: query_command forgets full name

#3093: query_command forgets full name

Comment (by StefanWehr):

 I re-checked to problem on another machine, but the problem does not
 appear on this machine. Maybe the problem lies in same broken library? On
 both machines, I compiled mutt by myself. Both machines are running Linux.
 The one where the bug appears uses some form of Debian Etch (I'm not the
 admin of this machine, so I don't know what local changes our admin has
 made), the other machine runs Ubuntu Hardy.

 One more thing I discovered: The address and full names are formated
 correctly in the query menu. Only if I use an entry from the query menu,
 mutt strips away the name.

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3093#comment:5>