Re: [Mutt] #3090: Mutt removes In-Reply-To header field

#3090: Mutt removes In-Reply-To header field

Comment (by vinc17):

 Replying to [comment:7 pdmef]:
 > I didn't mean to eventually sent this out, I meant to use References
 instead of In-Reply-To when creating and parsing the message during
 editing to avoid changing message parsers this late before 1.6 and still
 fix the issue before it gets released.

 I'm not sure I understand. Do you mean that when generating a message to
 be edited (compose), you generate a References header instead of the
 current In-Reply-To, and when the user quits the editor, the References
 contents are used to generate the References and In-Reply-To headers?

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3090#comment:9>