[Mutt] #3025: configure check for md5 fails

#3025: configure check for md5 fails

 The header caching option contains a check for a program md5, in
 preference to programs md5sum and openssl:

     AC_CHECK_PROGS([MD5], [md5 md5sum openssl], [none])

 I have never heard of a program called md5 on Linux (or anywhere else),
 but I have had one of my own for over a decade. The check then finds md5
 in preference to md5sum, creating an hcversion.h file with the line

     #define HCACHEVER 0xUsage: m

 which causes building to fail.

 Could you perhaps consider checking for md5sum before md5, or at least
 making sure with further tests that when looking for an exotic program,
 it's actually the one you're looking for?

 This is in mutt 1.5.16 (which openSUSE 10.3 compiles with --enable-
 hcache).

 Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3025>