Re: [Mutt] #3017: change-folder: tab-completion results in "Out of

#3017: change-folder: tab-completion results in "Out of memory!", return value
= 1
if many files for the menu

Comment (by vinc17):

 Replying to [comment:8 Rocco Rutte]:
 > Even 2000 files in a directory you browse with mutt are quite a lot,
 [...]

 2000 is not a lot. I have 66000 files in a directory. But anyway, there's
 no difference between both methods: immediate in both cases under Linux,
 about 17 seconds in both cases under Mac OS X. I assume that most of the
 time is taken at the file system level. Also, it is not clear that memory
 is moved after the realloc here. More tests would need to be done...

--
Ticket URL: <http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3017#comment:9>