Courier users? rev. 5052 & IMAP unseen counts (bug #2897)

Revision 5052 to the mutt codebase resulted in me running into the
IMAP problem described in mutt bug #2897 -

  "message counts in mailbox view all zero"
  http://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/2897

But I can only reproduce that bug when using my mail account at
W3C, which uses a Courier IMAP server. I can't reproduce it with
my personal mail server, which is a Cyrus IMAP server.

So..

  - if you are a Courier user; and
  - you have one or more folders other than your inbox into which
    you're filtering new (unread) mail

...then perhaps you can try to see if you could reproduce the bug
in your environment. The test case is simple:

  1. Hit the "y" key when you're in index view (by default I think
     y maps to "<change-folder>?<toggle-mailboxes>")

  2. Check to see if the message counts (2nd column) for your
     folders are zero even if you know you have unseen messages in
     those folders.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith