All lists have List-Post now, List-Unsubscribe changed

Moin fellow ML mutters,

by popular(?) request we have now List-Post headers identifying the
origin for each post sent via any list, even when in Bcc or
cross-posted.
If you wonder why: it helps sorting by procmail and responding via
list-reply (mutt uses List-Post).

While at it, replaced the old List-Unsubscribe header "mailto..."
with a human friendly variant (for those who've been using that in
place of missing List-Post/ID).
 Reason: even though the old one was RFC compliant, it wasn't
automatically usable with mutt, but too cryptic for humans not
speaking URL-encoding. Once mutt supports that, too, we can change
it back.