Re: change_folder_next patch

On Thursday, May 10 at 09:23 AM, quoth Gary Johnson:
On 2007-05-10, Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 On Thursday, May 10 at 03:57 PM, quoth Fabian Groffen:
Sorry if I missed the answer to my question in the thread, but how can I get the behaviour of the original patch? I don't like 'c' jumping immediately to the next folder, as I want to choose it myself, just getting Mutt's suggestion for the next unread mailbox. Or is this default now?

(Assuming I would bind 'c' to next-unread-mailbox.)

Umm, what? The current default behavior is that when you press 'c', mutt will suggest the next unread mailbox but allows you to select any mailbox you want.

That's not the current behavior I see. When I press 'c', mutt suggests the first unread mailbox in its list of mailboxes, not the next one after the current one.

Ahh, I understand now; nevermind me, sorry for the noise.

~Kyle
--
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
                                              -- Albert Einstein, 1941