Re: Anyone using $imap_home_namespace?

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 06:43:00AM -0700, Charles Killian wrote:
> I'm using UW-IMAPd, and can say that for my uses, $folder is good enough
> (at least in version 2002edebian1-13).  One property I'm not setting
> however, is the one which tells mutt to only look at IMAP-subscribed
> folders.  If that interplays with this somehow, I wouldn't know.

I don't remember anymore exactly what the issue was.  Again, I haven't used Mutt
with UW-IMAPd in many years.  I'd say, if we don't see any complaints on
Mutt-Users during the next couple of months, it's probably safe to assume that
most others also find $folder sufficient.  If that's the case, I don't see any
reason not to reduce bloat by leaving $imap_home_namespace nuked.

Just my two cents,
 - Dave