Re: Anyone using $imap_home_namespace?

Sorry for responding so late; I was away on vacation.

IIRC, it's required for UW-IMAPd, unless you want to hardcode a whole bunch of
stuff manually into your muttrc; IIRC, $folder wasn't sufficient.  UW-IMAPd is
still the default IMAP server on a number of GNU/Linux distros, including
Slackware.  I no longer use UW-IMAPd, so I can't confirm.

 - Dave

BTW - Has anybody heard from Steve?  He's either ignoring my emails, or not
getting them, or not noticing them, or something. . .