Re: Anyone using $imap_home_namespace?

I'm using UW-IMAPd, and can say that for my uses, $folder is good enough
(at least in version 2002edebian1-13).  One property I'm not setting
however, is the one which tells mutt to only look at IMAP-subscribed
folders.  If that interplays with this somehow, I wouldn't know.

--Chip

--
====
Chip Killian