Re: Mutt 1.5.14 on Freebsd Display Problem

Hi,

* Ryan Phillips [07-03-01 21:04:18 -0800] wrote:

I narrowed down the problem with ncurses.  I had WITH_MUTT_NCURSES=yes
set in my /etc/make.conf file.  Removing the line and letting mutt
compile with the default slang library fixed the problem.

Maybe somebody should file a bug report against the ports system that mutt cannot be properly with used with ncurses in an UTF-8 environment? I haven't really looked since I compile my own version against ncurses from ports with UTF-8 support, but unless there's a make variable to accomplish the same, I think the port is broken (or the system ncurses without UTF-8 support).

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!