Re: What's needed for mutt 1.6?

* On 2007.02.28, in <EC154266-C141-4992-AC21-B5D961665F5B@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Jim Allen" <jpallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It would also be nice to have mechanisms to simplify composing
> multipart/alternative e-mail. There has been a patch
> that provides the basics for this for sometime (with group-
> alternatives and move-up, move-down). Here's one version
> of that patch:
>
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.mail.mutt.devel/2748?set_lines=100000
>
> I've made changes on top this to address some of its limitations
> (i.e. moving the first attachment, postponing, attaching after
> the current selected attachment instead of at the end of the
> attachment list, ungrouping,  etc)

Your version sounds more complete, but FWIW I last updated mine for
1.5.11:

http://home.uchicago.edu/~dgc/sw/mutt/patch-1.5.11.dgc.groupalts.2

If there's anything there that you'd like to add to yours and shepherd
toward committal, you're welcome to it.  (The documentation was updated
to docbook, for example, as well as fixes for a couple of bugs that you
mentioned.)

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx        NSIT    University of Chicago