mutt/2808: changed / added %-expansion in save-hook

>Number:         2808
>Notify-List:
>Category:       mutt
>Synopsis:       changed / added %-expansion in save-hook
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       minor
when upgrading from 1.4.1 to 1.5.13 (mostly so that I would get header caching
with IMAP) I noticed that the following line now triggers an error:

  fcc-save-hook karsten%phifo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx =karsten.ottenberg

  Error in /home/utcke/.mutt/fcc, line 132: error in pattern at: karsten%phifo@
germany.eu.net

However, the man-page makes no special mention of '%' as an active character in
patterns, and the above is a valid address according to RFC822.  So either this
is a software bug, or a duplicate of 2135 (hard to tell without a documentation
of the intended behaviour).
>How-To-Repeat:
:fcc-save-hook karsten%phifo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx=karsten.ottenberg
>Fix:
If this is the intended behaviour, than it should be documented and an
escape-character should be specified (neither \% nor %% work).