Re: What's needed for mutt 1.6?

Hi,

* Rocco Rutte [07-02-26 17:59:44 +0000] wrote:

It needs some style tweaks and I'm still not fully sure if the space-stuffing it does it totally right (especially when editing the same message several times via compose menu), but anyway:

<http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~pdmef/mutt/patches/patch-1.5.13-cvs.muttng.ff.3.diff>

I've now fixed (hopefully all :) style issues, converted the legal headers and polished it up in general.

I've also added a short manual section on f=f which I think should at least get committed (with the one or two patch-specific sentences removed).

I've also looked through the bug database and did some quick tests: the patch does all what the originator of mutt #2487 requests.

The updated patch is available at:

<http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~pdmef/mutt/patches/patch-1.5.14cvs.muttng.ff.4.diff>

  bye, Rocco
--