Re: Brendan Cully taking the lead.

On Feb 23, Brendan Cully [brendan@xxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> On Friday, 23 February 2007 at 13:55, Jeremy Blosser wrote:

> > > Indeed. I think it offers a number of advantages. Among them:
> >
> > I assume this implies a move of dev.mutt.org from Thomas Glanzmann's git
> > tracking of the cvs tree to something else?
> >
> > Just asking from the perspective of keeping the www site doing the right
> > things.
>
> Yes. Can you make dev.mutt.org a CNAME for dev.kublai.com? I can set
> up a proper mutt domain there today.

I can't, I don't manage the DNS.  I think ME still does.

There are active links on www.mutt.org to resources on dev.mutt.org.  What
do these need to change to, and how much effort do we want to take to
manage migrating these?  Just point them at new links and upate DNS and let
people suffer through DNS propogation, or set up redirects on his box to
point to the same resource on your box, or do a full DNS TTL-massage
migration?

$ elinks -dump www.mutt.org|grep dev.mutt.org
   1. http://dev.mutt.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=mutt/.git;a=rss
   2. http://dev.mutt.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=mutt/.git;a=summary