Brendan Cully taking the lead.

Folks,

Brendan is taking the lead for releasing things and deciding what
gets into the repository.  I understand he has some plans, including
moving the master repository from cvs to mercurial.

I'm out of the critical path, but will stick around.

To sign future releases, Brendan will likely use the PGP key
0x35853032.  I signed that key after we last happened to be in the
sam town, so you should be able to follow the link from the key that
I used to sign releases to his one in the Web Of Trust.

Thanks to Brendan for taking over, and thanks to all of you for
making mutt the mailer that I still prefer to use! ;-)

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler   <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>