Inviting your valuable Opinions --- Prof. S.A Alam Parvez

( From: centreforgoodgovernance@xxxxxxxxx )

Can Noble Laureate Yunus clean politics for Good Governance? And how?

Respected Countrymen,

I firmly believe, we all understand the status of governance in our country for the last 35 years. We also know our weakness as to why we did not get good governance. We drove this nation on Ad-hoc basis to make money. We did not make the pillars of democracy – the democratic institutions.

You all know, Dr. Yunus declared – "Nagorik Shakti" and expressed his desire to come to politics. People will react in their own ways. It is O.K because many men – many minds.

Will he get enough clean Nagoriks? Honest Citizens?

Can the Noble Laureate deliver us the democratic System / institutions the people want? Because of these questions, at this situation – your expectations valuable opinions, need to be discussed for the formation of a national consensus reflecting the expectation of the people – the true owner of the country.

Be Dr. Yunus or not – the next leadership can implement your demand or at least lacs of people will know about your opinions as we will publish them in our magazine – Good Governance. We will also upload your opinions in the nation's only good governance web site www.goodgovernancebd.org

Respected Citizens,

At this critical point of our national history may I most humbly appeal that if you can spare some of your valuable time to forward your opinions about:

  1. What we should do for good governance.
  2. How he can unite clean Nagoriks (Honest Citizens)?

As you are the real owner of this country we expect the directives from you, not from any other place.

With warmest personal regards

Assoc. Prof. Syed Ahsanul Alam Parvez

University of Chittagong &

Chairman