Re: [patch] make headers wrap at wrapmargin rather than hardcoded

=- Nicolas Rachinsky wrote on Fri  5.Jan'07 at 16:15:30 +0100 -=

> Here headers are not folded on display if they are shorter than
> the width of my terminal (182 columns). Are you sure that mutt
> folds headers before displaying them (in a way different from
> the folding of the mail body)?

Recently I had to update mutt and installed from CVS nightlies.
Short after .13 release there was a "fix":
------ QUOTE BEGIN ------
2006-08-16 20:32:23  Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  (roessler)
        * copy.c, protos.h, sendlib.c: Do intelligent things with long header
lines.
------- QUOTE END -------

where "mutt_write_one_header" was introduced with that hardcoded
WRAPLEN. Sure, I don't mind the headers in the file/ msg folded,
but display should not be affected by this or rather be optional.
I was surprised to see my From_ lines folded _within_ the date-part.

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.