Re: [patch] make headers wrap at wrapmargin rather than hardcoded

* Rado S <inmx027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2007-01-05 15:51 +0100]:
> =- Rocco Rutte wrote on Fri  5.Jan'07 at 12:51:29 +0000 -=
>
> > >... afterall we're using wide-terminal for a reason. ;)
> >
> > Hmm. Did you verify this doesn't affect the length of created
> > headers for outgoing messages as well?
>
> No, but is there some limit? If so, it would need some flag to
> control whether it's folded for display or sending and do it only
> for one and not the other.

Here headers are not folded on display if they are shorter than the
width of my terminal (182 columns). Are you sure that mutt folds
headers before displaying them (in a way different from the folding of
the mail body)?

Nicolas

--
http://www.rachinsky.de/nicolas