[2006-08-12] CVS repository changes
This message was generated and sent automatically. It contains a
summary of the CVS commits over the last 48 hours. These changes
should be propagated to the public repository within at most a day
or two. Most probably, they have already been propagated.
2006-08-11 16:25:59 Brendan Cully <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* Makefile.am: Include reldate.h in make dist, so docs won't be
2006-08-11 10:54:24 Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* contrib/sample.muttrc-tlr: Update example -- it's amazing how
little I've actually changed over the past couple of years.
2006-08-11 09:32:29 Thomas Glanzmann <sithglan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* doc/manual.xml.head, mutt.h, pattern.c: Mutt-thread patch. Use
~(PATTERN) to match any threads that contain messages that
2006-08-11 09:08:20 Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* init.h, mutt.h: Use #ifdef in some appropriate places.
(Particularly relevant when building the documentation.)
2006-08-10 22:16:11 Brendan Cully <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* imap/command.c: Unbreak imap_check_subscribed after command
data type change.
2006-08-10 21:47:44 Ralf Wildenhues <wildenhues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* doc/PGP-Notes.txt, doc/devel-notes.txt, doc/manual.xml.head,
doc/smime-notes.txt: Fix some typos; regularise spelling from
UK to US forms.
2006-08-10 21:43:47 Brendan Cully <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* Makefile.am: Only touch reldate.h if it actually changes.
It was getting annoying rebuilding the manual after every commit.
2006-08-10 21:25:18 Ralf Wildenhues <wildenhues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Makefile.am, configure.in, doc/instdoc.sh.in: No need to set
CPP, OPS manually in Makefile.am. Include stdlib.h in autoconf
tests that use exit.
2006-08-10 20:20:28 Brendan Cully <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx> (brendan)
* imap/imap_private.h, imap/browse.c, imap/command.c,
imap/imap.c: Add type field for IMAP command data structure,
check it before use.
* imap/command.c: Handle IMAP out-of-order tagged
responses. Closes: #2365.
* imap/command.c, imap/util.c: Handle literal mailbox names
in LIST responses (for Notes). We should really have an IMAP
* imap/command.c: Notes sometimes sends EXISTS messages for the
* imap/message.c: More out-of-order FETCH fixes. This time I wrote
a replay tool acting as an IMAP server based on a .muttdebug0
file, and mutt handled the out-of-order responses served by it.
* imap/command.c, imap/message.c: More fixes for out-of-order