Re: Mutt crashing when opening a mail

Salut Benoit,

a quick check here doesn't see 1.5.12 crash -- neither with my
configuration, nor with the default configuration.  However, I'd
like to be sure that whatever flaw lies behind this is not present
in current versions of mutt...  So:

- Could you try to install mutt 1.5.12 on your system and see
  whether the problem persists?

- Could you try whether mutt crashes on your machine even when
  invoked with the parameters -R -n -F /dev/null?  (These will
  disable all the configuration files you have; the -R makes sure
  mutt doesn't screw up some mailbox you open with it.)

  Could you also try to run mutt with a configuration file that only
  contains your PGP-related settings?

- Also, is there a core dump on your machine that you could
  investigate?  And could you try to upgrade your machine to 1.5.12
  or current CVS, and see whether mutt contines to crash?

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler   <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>