build Mutt docs HOWTO (was: [Announce] mutt-1.5.12 is available)

Hi David!

 On Friday, July 14, 2006 at 18:03:06 -0500, David Champion wrote:

> I meant to write a mini-doc on this

    Thank you very much David! Such doc seems to me obviously of great
value, for the poor ones between us where it doesn't "just work" ;-)

    But it seems to me that you forgot at least two beginning steps:
Configuring libxslt-1.1.17 might well shout:

| checking for libxml libraries >= 2.6.25... \
| configure: error: Could not find libxml2 anywhere, check ftp://xmlsoft.org/.

    So installing latest libxml2-sources-2.6.26.tar.gz seems
prerequired. But during make, this one might well block, shouting
something about requiring a working python (whatever this is) installed
first.

Bye!    Alain.
--
 KW> Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
 I'm not really here, but also try nuking your header cache.
  -- BC in "Real Programmers Don't Eat Cache on Holidays" --