Re: mutt stalls on reconnect

Hi,

* Christoph Ludwig [06-05-27 10:14:09 +0200] wrote:

I observe the same behaviour every time mutt looses the connection to the imap
server. I usually don't change the network while the computer is suspended, so
I don't think the network you are on does matter.

If I get the message "Mailbox closed", then mutt can reconnect the imap
server, but it stalls when it tries to establish the SSL session. I never got
around to investigate this problem, though.

Same here except that it gets up to 'Authenticating (SASL)'... :(

It doesn't matter if this happens due to timeout (i.e. too much time was spend in the editor, for example) or due to a change of my DHCP address...

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!